Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Hooked on Stenciled Window Treatments

Friday, July 17, 2009



So you're shopping for the perfect window treatment and just can't seem to find what you're looking for. Not the right color, not the right pattern and on and on. I've definitely been there!

I think I just stumbled on at least one solution to our problem. When I saw stenciled (yes, stenciled!!!) window treatments in Better Homes and Garden's Do It Yourself Magazine I could not believe my eyes. Aren't they awesome? I realize that they would be somewhat time consuming to do, but I would love to try it sometime. I'll let you know if I ever do. They recommended stencil-library.com and mbhistoricdecor.com as stencil sources.

For more information on stencil projects you can check out DIYideas.com/stencils.

Happy Friday! Have a great day...

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading