Powered by Blogger.

Followers

OY VEY IZ MIR ! = "Oh, woe is me"

Friday, July 17, 2009


It's Friday, and the last day of the first week of my training.

I went home feeling lousy. My head hurt and I was sick to my stomach.
(it's been hard on the princess)

I will post more tomorrow, I have much to tell you. There are adventures & beautiful new products (that are new to the furniture/design market) I will share with you.
Also, I have some shots of my actual class. And believe me, everyone from my training class will be studying this weekend. I am sure my head hurt today because it was exploding from information overload.

I want to thank all of you for the comments you left for me.
You helped me each and every day of training.

xx R


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Design Sources, Window Treatments, Custom Design, Paint, Color Coordination, Online Interior Design, Floor Plans, All Custom

Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading