Powered by Blogger.

Followers

PINK is in.........

Wednesday, July 8, 2009


In the last 3 days, I have been seeing that many people are opting for various tones and tints in Pink. This makes me think that Pink is in.....This reminded me of my first moodboard that I made in my college when I did not really know what a moodboard is.... So, Please excuse me if you think this board is slightly amateur....ish. But I wanted to share this on my blog. We were asked to envision a living space, select our own colour scheme and make a moodboard of the same. Since I was very attracted to this Sofa, I decided to work around the colours used on this. So chose Grey and Pink. Going by the phrase........in the pink of health...... I called this living room........The Pink Relaxation.............. Some Closeups of the same....


So, what do you all think of pink? please share some views.............

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading