Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Inspiration Sunday

Sunday, July 19, 2009


I'm starting a new series of posts on Sundays called Inspiration Sunday. Not sure I like the name because it's not very creative, so if you can think of a better one, let me know. It does pretty much sum it up though. Each Sunday, I'll post some things that I've been inspired by in the past week in a variety of categories (of course, decorating will always be included!).

Here are three things that inspired me this week...

1. Kimba at ASTPL posts a beautiful photo and scripture each Sunday. I was very moved by hers today. I'm so grateful for the grace that has been, and continues to be, offered to me!

2. Kimba (no, it's really not Kimba day! :-)) also shared a post this week by Rachel Ann from Home Sanctuary. Click through to read it and you'll be inspired - for sure.

3. Unbelievably inspiring and creative in the decorating category is Centsational Girl's staircase transformation on a budget. Check out the full details on her site!


Well, that's probably not ALL that has inspired me this week, but it's some of the things at least. How about you?

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading