Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Doors in Unexpected Places

Sunday, October 10, 2010


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

At Home Arkansas Photo Rett Peek

I always love seeing things used in ways that they weren't originally intended to be used, and the doors in this post are a great example of that.

What makes this particular image even better is that the beautiful color on this barn door is original...

House Beautiful photo David Tsay

I think these are probably actually shutters, not doors, but...

Those of you who have been in blogland for any amount of time probably have this concept down, but just a reminder to always keep your mind open when looking at anything. You know what it is, but what could it become?

_____________________________________________________

Another reminder that the Pattern Inspiration Linky Party is this Wednesday, October 13th! I took some photos of a room makeover this weekend that I'll be sharing at some point in the next few weeks, and it got me thinking about circles and dots. I think that's what my pattern inspiration post will be about on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to seeing what patterns/shapes inspire you!

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading