Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Leather And Lace

Sunday, October 10, 2010


Ralph Lauren's 
Heiress Collection is featured at 
Designers Guild Showrooms.
I have put links at the bottom of this post
R.L. has had and still does have a brilliant career.
Who else could come up with a marketing strategy 
that makes you think of leather saddles,
and the finest crystal, silver and luxurious fabrics all at once?
Whether it is related to your clothing or to your home-
I think it amazing.
He is amazing.
I am by no means a R.L. addict.
Nor do I even shop his clothes and home stores on a regular basis.
But, when ever I do.....
I always know it guaranteed to be tasteful and timeless. 
And what a wonderful thing that is.
In this day and age, 
or let's just say in our economy today,
anything you do purchase will be a wise purchase.


Like I said.....
He makes me think of  'Leather & Lace.'
....and cashmere, and black watch plaid, and crock loafers, etc, etc.
How about you?
Do you still go for his look / lifestyle?


His Site
Designer's Guild - The Heiress Collection By Ralph Laren

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A., Leather & Lace, and cashmere, and black watch plaid, and crock loafers, fine home furnishings, Ralph Lauren
 Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading