Powered by Blogger.

Followers

A Few Fab Bathrooms

Monday, March 23, 2009



This one is my fave. It is quite Palm Beachy. The mirror is framed out in sea shells. That is classic Palm Beach. And the black & white.................is classic.
This one actually is my favorite, it is sexy and masculine with the rich paneling......it is timeless.


I have done this, and it is fabulous.


A concrete sink is great, you can do what ever you want with it. Any size, and any stain (color).


Simple , easy to achieve.


Busy, Busy, Busy.....I find it warm , interesting and inviting.

Instead of a library/book wallcovering pattern, I used a cigar theme for a client.

It was really sharp, and better looking than this. The key here really is the antique chest that they have dropped a sink in.

OOOOH.................I would love to have this for a long weekend.

I can see me now up to my neck in bubbles.



This is great. It is simple , clean, and all the marble is divine.

The mirrors tilt which is so practical.


The mirrored is tiled.


I am sorry for the credits on these pictures, they are old and from my design library.

I have no idea whose they are. If any of them belong to you , please contact me and I will correct this post.

( enlarge any picture for more info and a closer look )

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading