Powered by Blogger.

Followers

What Will They Electrify Next ?

Monday, March 23, 2009


This is wall covering / wallpaper and it can be used for lighting in a room.
Imagine it's application in a powder room. When you flip on the switch, the room glows ...............??
This could be interesting.
I probably would use it on a ceiling, and maybe on the wall behind the sink mirror.
This immediately made me think of the glowing stars that people put on
children's bedroom ceilings. { which I never ever liked }
I just put this in because.....it's new, and we should know about it.
I don't love it when a client knows about something new in design before me.
And keeps insisting & hissing......" You haven't ever heard of blah blah blah ? "
What I really want to say but don't, is "why would I know about that ? I would never use anything like that. Ever !" MEOW MEOW
So.......
I wonder what they will electrify next. ?? hmmmm....

I wonder if Camilla Diedrich is part ' engineer ?'
She actually has a great last name ; Diedrich = Died Rich

site : Camilla Diedrich Walls

( enlarge any picture for more info and a closer look )

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading