Powered by Blogger.

Followers

A Fireplace , A Friend , And My Dog

Monday, March 2, 2009


Outdoor Fireplaces-

Is An Outdoor Fireplace A Poor Man's Pool ?? ( NYT Pic)
I have a chandelier hanging from a tree over a seating area in my garden/courtyard, I also have a fireplace outside.

When it is dark and cool at night ,
I light a lot of tea lights and I place them all over the garden.

Then I get the fireplace going, I curl up with something warm to sip on
and listen to music while starring up into the sky.
Imagine...this sky is a clear midnight blue,

and is lit with thousands of tiny shiny stars.
I am not feeling very much like 'a poor man' in a moment like that !

I think these difficult times in our economy will bring a lot of what is supposed to be important, to the forefront in our relationships , and in society.

I am hoping that what is of real value ( and I mean that in the truest sense of the word )
will begin to fuse with our consciousness and our unconscious selves.

I am not judging, this is my observation.
I personally have started on my own journey of adjustments , both financial and emotional .


( http://www.demarialandtech.com/contact.htm )

How many designer bags, shoes, cars, and other things to we really need to live & be happy ?

Good health, Friends , love , pot luck dinners, laughter , my daughter, my ex-husband and my dog, my sweet horse ( Hershey )......

oh yes, .... and all my Bloggie Blogsters.

This is what I value.

The best link I found : http://www.surroundingelements.com/fireplaces.htm

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading