Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Home Is A Castle

Sunday, March 22, 2009


What a great house, it almost looks like Cinderella's Castle at Disney World.
The reason I posted this house is because I was drawn to the interior architecture, and all that I could & would do with it.

It is obvious that this is an older home with the exposed radiators and this kitchen. I happen to think this kitchen is charming. It reminds me of an older yachts galley. It almost looks like teak, I know it isn't ,but the bead board and color make me think of an older galley.

This room is used by the owners as the Family Chapel
Remember in Brides-Head Revisited, they had a Chapel in their home.

Linen closet, with nice detail.
I really prefer older homes, they have real charm and most importantly, character.
Look at all the wood with storage in the walls !
And that bay window is 'charm.'
Exposed Radiators...................
What a great big staircase, french doors down the hall, and wood through out the house for flooring.

And a bigger bay window in the living room.
Do you see a room that you would do something very different in, or a room you would use for a special activity ??

( enlarge any picture for more info and a closer look )

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading