Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sealyham Terriers Make Much better Dinner Guests

Wednesday, March 4, 2009


Sealyham Terriers

These Little People
are just happy to be happy .

These are the little people
I will have to my next dinner party
after last night's party fiasco.

Have you ever been trapped in your own house with an unreasonable dinner guest ?
An unreasonable drunk ? I know, it may sound harsh.

But sadly, there is no other way to describe the condition.

When a person does or says something that they would not normally do or say
without the wine, or the martini's ( pick your poison ) , not surprisingly, I call that drunk .

This is the time for a Handy-Cam and U-TUBE !!!
I swear, if more individuals had a video of themselves when they were
a bit more than ' TIPSY '.........
there would not be ' so much caution thrown to the wind .'


These once fashionable ( SOBER ) and adorable
( future Dinner Guests )
,
The Sealyham Terriers,
are on the brink of dying out.
But, I can guarantee you, I wouldn't get a sarcastic or hurtful remark from a
Sealyham Terrier if I tried to cut off his milk bones for the night.

Basically , I would just have to .....maybe.......throw his ball a few times ??

Go here to read more to see and read more about The Sealyham Terriers:

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading