Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Itsy Bitsy ' LITTLE PALM ISLAND'

Friday, March 13, 2009


Itsy Bitsy ' LITTLE PALM ISLAND.'

Hurry up!!!

Go and relax.
AHHHHHHH...................a nice tall , cold 'Yellow-Bird' please.

Worn out from the gorgeous sunshine and crystal clear blue water.....?
Hungry ?
Then eat some big fat grouper, or maybe some yummy red snapper.
The restaurant is fabulous , and world famous !
I would consider this romantic, that is if I had a romance going on.
But "don't worry about me"....you just bring your lover, and don't give me a second thought.
Have a wonderful time , and make the memories that will last you both a life-time.
Go, enjoy.
Be happy.
...Don't even think about me, I will be here blogging , or maybe I can find an art show to go to, or maybe I can go to pick up my dry cleaning.
LOL :)
In 30 minutes , by SEAPLANE, you will be back in Miami Beach.
The Site:
http://www.littlepalmisland.com/LittlePalmIsland_home.aspx

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading