Powered by Blogger.

Followers

'Paint Your Wagon'

Saturday, March 7, 2009


Or Not.......
These look sooooo great painted and filled with flowers in your yard.
I used one of these at the entrance of a clients home filled with the flowers of the season.
It was a huge hit.
At Halloween , Pumkins.

This is perfect for an area of the yard that is bald (too bare) or
you need to hide something that is an eye-sore. I am Huge on hiding eyesores.

Things that solve 'THE UGLY PROBLEMS' in life, are actually
the real jewels of design.

Believe me, I could go on and on about that.
And I am not talking about home issues,
more like ' people issues.'
The wagon size is 26"W x 38"H x 72"L which means you can HIDE quite a few ...

The Source : $ 328.70 plus shipping
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading