Powered by Blogger.

Followers

The Life Of Two Rileys

Sunday, March 29, 2009


As I mentioned in my last post, I am feeling a bit jammed up.

Not just creatively, but emotionally as well.

I feel as though there is something in the wind....
and I am not sure if that wind will be a good one,
or a bad one when it finally blows through.

Enough about me ........let's get back to you.
I looked everywhere, and finally found this little gem of an idea/inspiration photo for you.
Is this not the best ??? This certainly looks and feels to me , like 'The Life Of Riley' for these two.

If you had banquette seating in your kitchen, and a beloved dog, would you want this in your house ?

I have done this for a client, it is not that costly if you have a Carpenter that you work closely with.
BTW - the seat cushion fabric is what I have on my kitchen chairs.

? The Life Of Riley :http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041590/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_of_Riley
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading