Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Glamorous Make-Up

Wednesday, January 26, 2011



This is where I want to get dressed for work each day.
These silver leafed walls are divine.
The dressing table is not too bad either.
{ love it }
I would change the chair and the chandelier,
but the rest is just fine by me.
Oh,
I would add austrian shades on the window,
loosing the crystal beads.
 And do a fabulous antique area rug in neutrals.

You know, I get this often,
people come to me with previously designed homes and want me to work miracles.
I only wish they would come to me with something like this!!!
It is almost always a nightmare.

Just a few changes would soften it up and really make it my own.

How about you?
What might you change in this room
to personalize it to your taste?
...if that is possible.
I know this is way over the top for many.
I live glamorously in my head, so why not in my dressing room?

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, glamour, glamorous make-up room , dressing rooms, silver leaf , deco
  Share

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading