Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Paint Series - Paint (linky) Party!

Thursday, January 27, 2011


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

Happy Friday, everybody!

I have to admit this is freaking me out just a little bit.  A post with NO images. Yikes. I'm dealing with it though. I just figured you all were going to be linking up your awesome projects, so I wanted those to be the focus.

Are you ready to (paint) party? I'm excited to see what you've been working on, so let's get this party started! As I said, this is a paint party so link up any of your paint projects (doesn't necessarily have to be walls - just whatever you're painting) and tell us what paint color/brand you used. If you have some helpful painting tips you would like to share, that would be great too!

I'll keep the party open until Sunday night at midnight, and I'll be highlighting some of my favorite links from the party next week.



Please link directly to your post, not your blog, and link back to this party so that everyone else can enjoy the projects too.

Here we go... :-)

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading