Powered by Blogger.

Followers

My Mudroom Walls Painted (finally)

Monday, January 17, 2011


THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

I can't believe I finally got my mudroom painted after wanting to do it for a year. You probably can't either!!!

I'll admit, one of the reasons I kept putting it off was that I knew it was going to require a LOT of taping and cutting in and then basically 10 minutes of rolling. That's exactly what happened.  It took more time than I would've liked and two coats, but it was so worth it! I absolutely L.O.V.E. the new color.  I used Benjamin Moore Ashley Gray in a Sherwin Williams paint.(notice the bench? Still loving that, too.)


The pillow has absolutely nothing to do with the room, but the poor place was looking so bare I had to at least get some fabric in there somewhere for the photo (plus I was trying to distract your eye away from the lovely upright freezer to the left)!

I have some other things planned for this space and I'll be sure and share when I get the place cozied up a bit.  I'm pretty sure that won't be another year! :-)

On the topic of paint colors: Stay tuned for a post coming up this month where some talented designers share their tips for choosing paint and their favorite paint colors!


I'm linking this up to Tatertots and Jello and Nesting Place's parties! Be sure to check them out for more inspiration...

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading