Powered by Blogger.

Followers

I wanted to share her with you....

Monday, January 10, 2011


Look closely.
There is a girl on his back.
Roseta Santiago
I have been completely blown away by her work.
And it is no easy task to find her work online.
And trust me on this
her work in person will leave you in a state of wonder.



I couldn't even find a great image of the painting I own.

Believe me, if you saw the painting I bought 
you would never guess that I would purchase it.
It is just that when I had the chance
 to purchase one of her pieces
it was the only one of the lot that I could afford at the time.

I just had to have a piece of her{s}
The detail, the lighting.....she creates magic on canvas.
Her horses are my fave.

more about Roseta Santiago
WEBSITE

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design,fine art, roseta santiago - the artist, works
  Share

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading