Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Spirals

Thursday, January 13, 2011


Below are a few of the most famous spiral staircases in the world.
Barcelona. Designed by Antoni Gaudì (1852-1926

An asylum.

Fibonacci Curve:
a universal pattern of nature found 
in everything from conch shells 
to galaxy spirals,
including your spiral staircase
You don't even have to renew your passport,
catch a cold on a plane,
get lost, 
then find the destination,
wait in lines,
....just enjoy.

Try not to get dizzy!!!














I don't know what it is 
about this simple staircase,
it is just that I have imagined
 it to be in a private artist's studio.
....I am always dreaming something up in my head....




I hope you are not dizzy.


I am.
hehehehehhehe

some credits: The Octagon New York City Lunatic Asylum


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design,Fibonacci Curve, spiral staircases, spirals,   Share

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading