Powered by Blogger.

Followers

The Sweetest And The Saddest...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


I came across this image and was touched deeply.
They are homeless.
I simply can not imagine how horrible it must be to struggle to care for ones self 
and to try your best to care for another helpless small 'being' while living on the street.
This picture made me cry and smile at the same time.
What I see is the love and caring between them.
They are not alone, they have each other. 
It seems to me...
that is everything.

What do you see?


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, homeless man and his dog Share

Blog Archive

 

Most Reading